Monday, August 08, 2005

We conquered Kuala Lumpur,
Heh well not literally la..

Lis, Elfy, Gendeng and Sado

Did and seen so many things in 3 days,
Stupendous dats the word

Of so many things that happened
One incident left me traumatised,
We were in the LRT when a little child got his hand stuck at the door of the cabin,
The blood curling screams, the tears of the mother, everyones pleading to the driver,
has left me astounded, to be honest i have a weak heart and this seriously had my blood drain out as i held on tight to Elfy.

In a way,im glad the driver did not open the door along the way because it might endangered other passengers.. Gosh its really not safe, the crying of the little child still lingers in my ears each time i recall the incident.

+++++++
This is really a monotonous entry i think,
im so tired,

Maybe after i calm myself down ,will i have more zest in updating my wonderful trip at the same time im waiting for photos from Elfy and Sado (a guy who seriously loves to take pictires never met a guy like him before! plus he was so hilarious!!)

Certainly a great bunch,something like Fantastic 4! hahaa

ok im zonking out !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home