Friday, July 22, 2005

It is so depressing with the bombings that has happened in London.
For all the dis-satisfactions why must they resort to this..?
Understand their anguish but what's the conclusion of all these..?

As a muslim myself, it's easy to understand why these mass violence is happening,
Sometimes when things like these happen,'them' are quick to judge and point their fingers at Muslim terrorist groups..Wish i could show my middle finger back at their noses.

But if these groups has done the deed, its so sad how Islam's good name has been tarnished.

Can someone find a solution to make them happy..? UN what have they been doing..?

Haizz sad reality we are living in..

++++++++

Browsing the web for my dosage of daily goss and i found the shocking truth,
Luther Vandross had passed away on the 1st of July. What a huge loss..

Received another sad news today around noon. Nenek's elder sister passed away. Nenek was devastated, mama told me she was very close with arwah Nenek 'Rock' short for Rokiah, just a nick we endearingly called her by. The demise of Nenek 'Rock' condition of the way she passed away reminds me of my late Nenek from my dad's side.. Painful to accept, i guess the best of science are not always the answer.

May Allah bless her soul. Amin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home