Saturday, August 05, 2006

Everyone who had watch The Lakehouse were bragging to me how sappy and romantic it was!
And i have to agree after watching it just now, all sorts of mambo-jumbo mushy feeling came out to play, sigh... Keanu Reeves is so dashing, and there's just something in his eyes that make me go weak in the knees.. I'll be flying to hollywood tomorrow to make him mine (oh how i wish!)..Despite some conti error i spotted in some scenes, its all forgiven baby! Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock has a chemistry like no other! Oh and i cant get enough of the Paul MacCartney tune, it's so mellow and breathtaking and so romantic! Haizz ok, im lacking of some slight romance in my life, feeling vulnerable is not a crime.

**Reminder**
Find the book Mr LMT, 'Persuasion'.
Just in case it slips your mind :)
See im so thoughtful to leave you a memo note here!


+++++++++++++++++++

On another note, this blog might be stagnant for awhile.
I just said might be.
Why?
Because it's crunch time, and believe me during this period i wont even have time to take a breather, which means simply said i'll be busy.

Have a wonderful weekend to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home