Tuesday, February 06, 2007

At this point of time, i feel like all my bones are breaking
I have been walking in a dazed past few days, to add on to that I have been quite broody.
I never felt this exhausted before..

So since I am so zone out from my surroundings
I just have to be a klutz yesterday and fall on my arse while walking down the stairs at work. Yes this dumbo did not realise that she took 3 steps off the stairs and within seconds of the bumpy fall, i was instantly revived and very much alert

YES The Sequel to "Queen of SuperKlutz is Back"

Ignoring the stinging pain on my left palm, I quickly recovered myself before anyone could see what happened,goshhh although there wasnt a soul to witness that, it was so humiliating and I wanted to cry how taxing i suddenly felt..

Until I was up and about, the aftereffect impact of the fall was sending the chills to my backbone, not only that my arse is very very much in pain..no kidding..

I got home and relate the incident again to mama,in fact she was the person I called right after i fell down.. I desperately told her I do not think I can wait next month to pamper myself, we have to get a masseuse come over one of these days.. My whole body is aching, I cannot begin describing the pain to you.. I even do not let my parents to massage me, because a simple rub could ensue so much pain..

Darn, i think im on the verge of burning out although I may look so dandy fine to you.. Tell you the truth I am just running on adrenalin right now..

I want to have a day at the beach, and take in the easy breeze to relax, followed by an evening stroll, not thinking and worrying about anything at all...

Sigh..times like this I miss having someone..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home