Sunday, December 31, 2006

Another year of memories collated and counting! Gosh! How time whizzes by so fast!My 2006 has been very worthwhile even with all the ups and downs..It didnt started out so right in the beginning,but im content with how the year is coming to an end :)

Important decision makings has taken place this year alone, many new adjustments being made, i had plenty of laughs this year,and i think a bit more of confidence has been insured in me. Oh not to mention that i lost some weight,heh although i never touched this issue here before because i dont want to be so vain!, still it was one of my great achievements!It feels good! And it was never a resolution made in 2005 in the first place!

With so much going on this year, i have been working on projects after projects to keep me on my toes and running,though it can be tiring and exhausting sometimes,it doesnt beat the satisfaction that you feel after its all done!

One of the most life-turning point this year, i was able to come to terms with a relationship which was beyond repaired. To find the sole reason why its time for me to stop punishing myself and move on with my life was just simply freedom.The quote 'time heals all wounds' is not a lie, if you give it some time, be nice to yourself, have courage and hold no grudges, you will see that it happened for a reason. All things happened for a reason. Looking back now,i am grateful that it has become a burden less to be angry at myself or him. And to him also, my dearest beloved Gendeng i thank you for still being a friend and who always believe that I am strong. Its been a journey aye? After we have been to the hell and back, and realised that things were not just meant to be, and you and me are better off as friends now. Its much more pleasant this way! From the bottom of my heart, i will always and forever wish you well! No more BS aite?! :)

Shout outs to all my friends! Either new, the ones still remain, or the new-founds,I dig you guys forever! 2006 has been a blast with you peepz! And to the close few that i cannot believe i am so lucky to have you guys as my trusted few(!),we will continue to rock each other's world ok?! Be it in joy or tears!! With sweet and bitter memories this year, let's gear up for next year and get on with our so many impending plans that is in the pipeline! Cant wait cant wait! To my lovely idiots! Baidah and Elfy, the day has finally come!! Our friendship is officially a decade old! So please darlings, set our mission in motion to celebrate this!

Besides all these and getting to meet a lot of new friends, there is one other person that i believe is worth mentioning,who else if its not Mr LMT himself :)

In more ways then one,little did he know, that just within months of knowing him. He was one of the many lovely friends that I am very comfortable with. Although we are still new friends, it is amazing how much we have gotten to know one another, and especially how exciting it has been! Thank you i must say because you were one of the many reasons besides my other cherish people that has made me smile (again) senseless!

It has been a rollercoster ride!To recap everything is mission impossible y'all!So let's ring in the new year, with the right note! May more brighter happenings fill our days in 2007, or whatever it is that we all hope for!

For me,I just hope ok, no resolutions made so that i dont disappoint myself,heh, to attain brighter future career-wise, be happy and healthy most of the time both with the family and friends! And perhaps a bit more luck in the luuurvee department, can? kwang kwang kwang..heheee

Selamat Hari Raya Haji and Happy New year!!! Enjoy the holidays you kiddos!! Dont over party!

Many big hugs, smooches and love
Lis!

p/s: I think Alanis Morissette 'Ironic'unplugged version is a good tune for us to reflect back the year ;)

1 Comments:

  • At 2:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy New Year! :D


    xoxo

    Ps. Alanis rocks! :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home