Saturday, February 10, 2007

So the other day, my first shoot ended early before noon. In order to kill some time before the next shoot, Fizah and myself was determined to queue up for the hottest donuts in town at cityhall. We were so delighted when we saw there was no queue at 'Donuts Factory' which was not snaking all the way back! Until the lady in front of us mention " excuse me,but the queue is at the back.."

Now imagine that scene ala matrix, with bimbotic expression on our faces we turned to see a line of faces staring back at us either they were fuming or smirking that our joy of getting to buy the donuts were short-lived.

The thing was we were persistent and went to the back to queue. Amidst the crowd and conversations, I did not realise that we had queue up for almost 2 hours balls!!! The time is ticking away, and i am already late for my next shoot. I was in despair because I am almost close to buying it but the line refused to budge from then on, i had no choice but to make my move and leave!!! Dammn it!

Well in case u all dont understand my utter devastation!
This is my fourth time queueing up but leave without the donuts!!!!!! God how pathetic is that you tell me!!?!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home