Wednesday, August 01, 2007

The sexiest thing your man can say to you is

'I'll love you when your hair turns grey girl
I still want you if you gained a little weight, yeah
The way I feel for you will always be the same
Just as long as your love don't change (no)
I was meant for you and you were meant for me, yeah
And I make sure that I'll be everything you need, Yeah
Girl the way we are is how it's gonna be
Just as long as your love don't change'



Ahh Musiq .. he has been my faithful companion with the recent downpour, double that up with caffeine, he made my toes curl. It was something which kept my sanity in tact despite the instances which faltered my ego. I am indeed jaded with hopes and promises.

I think I am in a better control of myself more then ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home