Thursday, November 06, 2008

It was the most exciting election ever. I was in the office with the rest of my colleagues yesterday and was really thrilled to hear what Obama had to say for his victory speech. I like the 'change' and 'hope' he brings something to the table. The world is watching his every move now.

The first African American President. This miracle can only happen in the US folks ;)


I caught this photo of Jessica Alba online when I did my daily tabloid updates,


Beautiful aren't they? I still want to look that oblivious as if I am the happiest woman in the world even with my husband and cutsy baby in tow.

And today is also the first time I am publishing my dark knight's photo here.

Nah, it's not about keeping his identity a mystery but really we don't have that much photos together 'yet', since most of the time we will be having so much fun on our dates we the aging couple absentmindedly will not manage to snap anything for keeps. Although, ironically my dark knight here is an avid photographer.

Just like him, this is my current favourite photo too.

So there you go, my dark knight. The one I can't stop raving about. The one who is to blame for all the rainbows and butterflies he brings into my life. As you can see, he lets me cling on him (literally and not) whenever I want too :). I am spoilt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home