Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Achiness and tiredness is creeping back into my life..
Sleepless nites which resulted into the eyebags that is so obvious..
I feel like im at two places at the same time..
Sumtimes i feel like i got no time to breathe or hav my own space..
Or rather im complaining too much now..?
There are a few issues that is still upsetting me at the same time there are promising issues that get me all excited..sigh..

Anyways it was boring goin home alone today..Time like this i desperately need an MP3..
Yup i want one! anybody generous enuf..?

On an another note i realise, gradually my taste in music change..
A couple of years back it used to be groovy pumpy music,cool beats, hiphop is 'da thang', R&B gets me in d mood,poppish song is addictive,i listen wat pleases to my ears or rather wats in the top charts..

But now i realise its been ages ive tune in to the radio, n now i prefer to listen to mellow stuff and paid more attention to meaningful lyrics,sumthg that soothe my mind as i relax and unwind..These days, Damien Rice songs are on repeat mode yes i love his lyrics and his titles are alwiz unique..Then there's Erykah Badu her sultry voice alwiz ease my tension, Jem is a great band,basically i love listening to acoustic or soft rock or anythg wit chords..Oh yah im hook on indonesian songs too frm their ballads to indie to rock bands, their music is so diverse and tastefully done heh and their lyrics are poetic but at the same time keeping it real..
Dun get me wrong i still dig all kinds of music my itunes is loaded wit all kind of songs frm ray charles,to britney spears,to black eyed peas to madonna,to the likes of outcaste (*dun mistaken it wit outkast,outcaste is more kinda house music club sounds,cool beats indian influence)
I love music,i listen to wats gd and yes i still idolise Alicia Keys, Usher or anythg commercial (*note: A.Keys is commercial but still wit her own identity)..
but rite now those guitar chords strike most my attention..

Hmm..is this a sign im gettin old and mature..?n slowly i realise i prefer the finer and simpler things in life that i overlook..

Rite now all i want is for 'Love' to find its way to my heart again..no rush i say but i welcum it if it happens to juz come flooding in..how can u predict these things..?not wanting it yet dats wat we all said but dun we all alwiz assume things..

I juz realise alot of my frens are breaking up..is this a season of breaking up and feelin depress...?now hearing their plights makes me feel a whole lot tougher for myself but i dun deny dat his presence still lingers and as usual ive been missing him evry second of my heartbeat..Foolish u tell me but i know i still love him..

Gd morning to all, may tomoro brings better day to evryone =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home