Tuesday, March 08, 2005

I did sumthg exciting today!! hahaa picking up scraps!! wit Yazif! never knew it cud be so much fun! thax for drivin ard to help sourcing for materials..!
I owe u bro, BIG TIME!

Just hope wit his help wat we plan to do will go on witout much glitches, i hav faith in ur skills!hehee and im so impress by it muahahaa,!!

Anyways bump into one of my ex in the train early afternoon while i was out wit mama and sis..hmmmm was quite surprised actually i did not notice him (*too engross reading the newpaper),my sis was d one who saw him..my sis nudge me and i almost scolded her wen i look up and saw the guy that 'salam' my mama and sis..damnn its been awhile and memories starts flooding in..

This guy i tot he was the 'one' five years ago..i nvr felt so intoxicated by any other guy before him, i was young and very naive back then (*oh im still naive tho)we got attach after almost 2 years knowing each other,n i alwiz knew it will never work..hmmm and i knew as well it was nvr easy to tame him..we had mutual feelings towards each other.. but i realise now dat he can nvr be the 'one' bcos he is juz not true to himself ..oh but my mama is still smitten by his charms! Just now he talks more to my mama anyways but merely ask TWO pathetic qns to me, haizz i dun noe why he likes to suck up to my mama, he even calls home to talk to my mama and not to me wats up wit dis guy??
i noe frm our last conversation few months back he did mention dat he has gut feelin dat we might be soul mates,urrghhh..i juz cant trust anythg that cums out frm his sexy lips!! as hot lookin as he is now,he is still d same casanova guy dat i knew!

My mama said hes nice and a charmer..!i flare up at dat n i wish i cud spit out wats on my mind at dat moment which was obviously unappropiate!! CHARMER MY ASS!!

Hahaha no worries, i dun hold grudges at him sumtimes im grateful to him..after him and sumthings dat we went thru i learnt alot and i dun regret dat..

In the meantime, im still emotionally attach to that guy who ive been missing every single day witout fail..Thax for the sms-es dat u sent,it meant alot and it made my day..u shud noe dat..

Oh by the way, the murder in tampines yesterday was really heart-wrenching.. What was he thinkin..perphaps his love for his family and canot bear leavin them any troouble drove him to kill all of them..?its juz sad and i was quite disturbed reading abt it ..oh until the ex was standing in front of me as real as he can get lookin smug..damn him..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home