Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Its too good to be true..!
Everythg is smooth sailing for now,its like we hit the jackpot!
And feels that god is too kind for us that luck has been constantly on our side these days!!

Im so pysch!!
I hope it will be this good all the way to the end..!
Im still reeling from shock..hahaa and havin a smug look on my face..
I hav faith in wat we are setting out to do
I juz hope we dun get carried away and get it all up in our heads!!

**Anyways here is last sat pics,sum of it anyways :)
Thank you again diyar and kin! it was pleasant meeting dijah and ling!
It was fun fun fun and laughter laughter laughter all the way!!
Next up HITCH!







Ok dats all for now, got loads of work waitin for me to complete..
hehehee..people expect luck wen u least expect it!!
Toots!!

*Baidah will dedicate my next entry to u,i think u shud noe y!!been dying to upload those pics!!hehee ,will edit d pics soon!after i clear sum of my werk load!promise!!
muaaksss..lurb u woman!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home