Tuesday, March 29, 2005

There are times when i wish i can just vanish into thin air..
To get away from the pain ..
There are times im tired of pretending im fine..
Im tired of ppl telling me dat im strong

Oh well..its one of those days..

Yesterday outing plan wit the qihuaians as usual did not happen as plan but it does not mean, its gone awry..!!
In the end i threw in a new plan to chill at al-ameen at woodlands at nite..heh since it was raining d whole day and i was feelin lethargic after 3pm to go further den woodlands..
Anyway,the chill session turn out well and almost all turn up!(except for islyana who had to werk,no worries babes we'll hav more of this soon!)
Although Faris and Surizah had to leave early, it's alrite..we did had fun talkin cock, i realise men hav taken more interest in beauty care frm skin care and hair products..
Shame on us ladies, it was deep..heh esp wen Faie was explainin sum scientific theory abt hair loss =)

I still cant believe how these primary sch mates of a decade are reunited and can click with one another..Last year i was doin my own thingy but after the reunion last raya,we've been catching up lot for those lost times!! hahaa luv evryone of them simply for their company and the ease wen im wit dem..


Both of these lovely ladies who hang out at my house before we went for the chilling session..pretty arent they..?


Faris who needs a nudge frm me to come for the meet up and i had to bait him to let him borrow my dvd so he can come, if not it's never easy to meet up wit him.. =) busy la konon nye tu..hehee


Photographer: Diyar
Mistake: hehe..blury effects witout flash but its ok we had another taken


Yup d nicer one! courtesy of Mr Diyar!!hehe who insist on being the photographer for the grp

For viewing pleasure,hahaa wen u r bored of waitng dat last bus wat do u do in d mean time..??
Hahaa yeah entertain ourselves wit takin silly pics!



Hahaa watever we saw,its not thr =)
Check oout my wide open mouth..too bad my tonsils were not captured if not wat a sight i tell ya
++++++++++++++++++++++++++

LATEST

Tremors felt almost various parts of Singapore, quake frm Sumatra and richter scale at 8.5
That's freaking high! i did felt a slight tremor while i was engross doin my werk..

Now d country (as in d time im updating this entry) is experiencing blackout..
Sheeeshhh..wonder why indonesia is d target for these disasters..?
I know..we know..but do they realise..?
Cant say for all of us here..
Pray hard that nothing serious happens..im worried..why?
Oh well, dat ive not done enuf..?its cuming we all know but dun we ever wake up frm being swayed by heavenly yet sinful things we aare doing..hmmm

*p/s: i juz ponder over this quote that people ard me been tellin me 'its better to have someone to love u rather then you love.. Be loved rather then to love'..But when i think again dats wat happen..he loved me dat happen 'Be loved rather then to Love' it did..and gradually i love him..or am i suppose to curb my feelins so heartbreak dun occur??den let him love all of me and me being selfish and guard myself..?is dat the mistake..?hmm i dun noe how to be selfish its never in my nature to be dat way..sigh..wats thr to quote abt Love when actually it doest really abide by the wonderful 'quote' that is being given.. Love is beyond Definition, nobody exactly can figure out all the emotional entanglements..and im not only talkin abt Love between Man and Woman..but Love in general,universally..heh..my ramblings as usual

Did you people had a peaceful sleep and sweet dreams..?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home