Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Today, i had the benefit of experiencing wonderful pleasure ;)
I really want to thank a kind soul for being absolutely thoughtful and a gentleman.

I had been planning to pamper myself after havin a stressful months before and thought why not drag mama along for facial or spa(but budget corner one la)..while askin and lookin for recommendations (also for D but heh if not for u also things wont be led to another ;p), a fren of mine suggested a place and by chance he has a voucher that he has yet used, so he offered me to take it on,ok im not good at accepting this kind of things but since he said it was coincident and that he didnt turn up for the first appointment bcos he was busy,why not i make use of it,hehee it took me awhile to say yes..so yeah it was schedule for today the free facial treatment at Inner Harmony

Location: Shaw Centre, 27th floor Penthouse



So yeah, i still drag mama to accompany me la just that she wont be goin with me for the facial treatment. As we took the lift up and it was quite irritating as the lift almost made a stop at every level,testin my patience i suppose (well its free rite?no complains allowed?heh),so when we reach the 27th floor what greets us left us in awe! The Spa was at the lift doorstep unlike every other level whr there's lift lobby but this one is an exception(highest floor by the way!) it was really posh!!and for a moment i felt out of place (*for a moment only after that i compose myself hahaha)

It was a guilty pleasure heh bcos first all its free and its not my voucher,2nd my mum had to wait for me over 2hrs(but yeah she did sumthg productive la went shopping heh)..it was simply relaxing..sigh..by the way i like the interior of the spa, very Zen concept i like!!the massage was mind blowing,the facial was really rejuvenating,the staff there were very nice and friendly which put me at ease immediately..when the whole thing was over i was really adamant that it had end! i was floating and smiling after i walk out frm the spa..hehe really u noe i guess it boost ur self-esteem these kind of pampering stuff!

Darn i think im addicted to gettin pampered at spas,haizz it was love at first sight..

I wud really lov to come more often if only im a rich man's daughter..haizz but i made an oath,my mama as a witness no less!hehe i swear when i got truckloads of money oh yes i will splurge on spa like nobody's business!!

Pardon this entry,simply 'jakun'!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home