Sunday, August 14, 2005

Yay!! Congrats to myself!
Ive got my very first hate tagger!

Her nick is Fashionista (i know i know very lame *rolls eyes*)

Ok so she claims Im FAT, TYPICAL, UNAMBITIOUS MALAY
And she thinks she is, NOT FAT, UNTYPICAL, AMBITIOUS MALAY

First of all, i might not know her or maybe i do..?
So she chance upon my blog and read to her heart's content and then after all that she got the cheek to discriminate the owner of this blog..? How disrespectful??

So you said im FAT..?
So what..? don't you see fat people around all the time..? Does it occur to you that we human come in all shapes and sizes and that if you have a phobia against fleshy people like me does it occur to you that some people might not like your body too..? What do you have against people like us..? Were you almost squashed to death by a fat person?
Darn i wish you have been!

So yes, im fat and malay and if you call me typical i wont argue, because it comes with pride, i've stop believing in being 'un'typical. Everyone else like you has assume too much that they are not typical, after awhile we all are the same, im sure there are some typical tendencies that you have that you are not aware of, and i dare put my bet on it. Trust me i do.

But don't you look down upon people like us, proclaiming that we have no aspirations.
Im malay but i have my very own aspirations, although eventually i will love to settle down and have a family, doesn't everybody? And that includes every human race existence on this planet.
As for my aspirations, i want to become a VERY VERY successful filmaker, with my very own production company, and my ultimate dream is to be on TIME magazine being the first MALAY female director to break through Hollywood.
So you see i have BIG Dreams, very BIG that i wont rest until at least one of my dreams will come true.

I believe you are very narrow-minded fashionista. Why do you loathe your kind so much..? Materialistic, having a purpose in life ,wow! Bluek! Im not impress la! There are many millions other people who have the same principle like you and yet you tell it as if 'YOU ARE ALL THAT', sadly with the way you spat around, you are very Malay my fren, and definitely not humble! how shameless you!
Are you an avid reader of my blog..? if you dont like what you see why do you keep on coming..? Seriously, if you want to tell how GREAT YOU ARE, have your own blog and gloat yourself there, pls do not pollute mine with your unkind words that do not do justice to me to who i really am.

As much as your words angered me, im not really deeply affected by what you said. In fact, i felt a sense of pitiness towards you, why? Because your thinking is so back-dated and shallow. Your heart is very black towards innocent people like me who never do harm to you. I shudder thinking how you can still live your life with the way you think about everyone else.

Well Fashionista, i love my life,i embrace it, so even if im Malay, Fat but definitely not UNambitious, im still grateful for who i am. At the same time, i have an open mind, an optimist, very driven, and passion for the things i love, but i never never stoop so low as to judge someone looks, race and their life.

Its very nice of you to drop by my blog, but please refrain yourself from making further comments without making a point. This is my life not yours, let me suffer if im fat, let me endure my plight if i get settle down early and that my ass will balloon 10 times after that, because at the end of the day i live my life, you dont live my life for me. So go on ahead, and live your dreams and stop wasting your 'challenging' life for these. Totally unworthy.

God Bless you.

P/S: so before you go tagging my blog to reply... STOP... and KNOW .. i don't care on what you have to say. But if you insists on tagging... either you are a very typical malay who doesnt understand simple ENGLISH or it just shows how UN-CLASSY desperate you are to prove yourself someting that you are not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home