Saturday, August 20, 2005

Yesterday i watch a docu on Alexandra Nechita, the famous child prodigy who made it big as an artiste with her extraordinaire paintings that had been compared to Picasso and in fact she has also been nick has 'The Petite Picasso'.




She is here to exhibit her art work.

I believe Nechita is the epitome of a modern day Woman. She is beautiful, articulate, humble and also at just 19 years old she has achieved so much beyond ladies at her age.
She is a suitable role model candidate, espcially with her noble's ambition to spread the peace loving world message through her work of art is very amazing! She has place her statue of peace one here in Singapore at Catholic High, and she wants it to be placed at every continent in the world, her theme, the threads that binds.




Her wonderful art work has grace many parts of the world and truly i envy her. I envy her at such a young age she has achieved so much and make a difference in many youths to inspire them. I do not know about other people, but one day i will like to make a difference too. Now you can mock me, laugh at me, critise me or tell me to dream on. Its just one of those dreams that i have in my endless list, i do not mind how big is my contribution but being able to touch lives with one's kind doings is incredible!
Maybe what i dream will not come true the exact way i want it, but if it happens its one dream come true.

Tell me has anyone have dreams that is so incredibly silly and out of reach, that when you share it with your friends they will just laugh you off..? Im sure many of us do, well if it eventually happen can you imagine who will be having the last laugh..? Now wouldn't that be a good place to be..?

Have a good saturday and live your dreams :)



One of Alexandra Nechita famous paintings, Crown of Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home