Thursday, December 29, 2005

It has been an eventful year..
With natural disasters striking several times of the year at various countries (Thank Allah, we are spared), with the ongoing war in the middle east, political issues, terrorism,racism, bombings at almost every continent. It seems everything was at peak this year which made me think, the world this year is raging with negative karma.

And yes the worst of it all, was actually the beginning of everything..i think..
Tsunami strikes the shores end of last year when we were ushering 2005, that's the first of many downfalls for us globally..

A few days back, i watch documentaries on CNA, on Tsunami a year on.. As the visual relived the moments again, i felt i was transported back to last year December. No it has not gone away, the pain is still unhealed. I could not help but teared how hard life is for them, especially the orphans. Losing someone very dear to you is a scary feeling, ive had 'dreams' or you can say nightmares since its not pleasant, whereby either one of my parents passed away, in those dreams i cried so hard and strangely it felt so real, that even when i woke up drenched in sweat and out of breath i was actually crying, but relief washed over me when its just another dream, my parents were in the next room, alive and breathing. That made me feel secured. So imagine these orphans who did not have the chance to say sorry or even bid goodbye, or so much so to embrace their loved ones for the last time,is a pity. My heart went out to all the survivors of Tsunami and kudos to those brave young children who carry on with their life although their future is still bleak...

************

And as for me, 2005 has been tough on me as well, i shed many tears,my heart was broken, i screwed up many times, things i wished did not happen, decisions i made, mistakes that i did and so on but despite all this, of course there were pleasant times! I turned 21 and had a great bash with wonderful friends, friends which i found 'again' and adore! I had fun experiencing internship in the industry (although some experiences were not all rosy!),make many new contacts, mend my broken heart, and mend relationships that had gone bad, and oh yeah our short film made it to the finals, and new people that was brought into this world this year that brings so much warmth to my life (namely my lovely nephew and niece)!!

So yeah its been a rough ride this year, but with beautiful memories that will etched in my mind for a long time to come :)

oh and 2006 will be in a few days time, and ive given up making resolutions every year, im just too cool for that (hehee kidding kidding!), but actually i dont actually do what i resolute! There you see no point at all, im such an undiscipline bitch who usually dont go by the book, you have to break the rules sometimes, and not be a Nazi (heh no offence)! But well i sure will like to fix what i messed up this year in 2006!

To everyone, hope 2005 will be memorable to you as it is to me (yeah plus all the good & bad!).. So here's wishing you all Happy New Year! and dont drink or party too much y'all! You never know the next earthquake or tsunami will strike on the eve this year (hahaa ok just teasing!)..

Till next year! (which will be in a few days la,so i wont be missed i suppose?!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home