Monday, December 19, 2005

We did not win the Canon Digifest competition.
Disappointed we still are but everything's good now.

*One indian finalist and one malay finalist.
What are the odds of us winning at least an award..?
Zilch..

Its ok we'll keep on trying :)

Anyways i still would like to thank everyone who voted for us and show your support!
We definitely appreciate it a lot!

++++++

Right now, my whole body is aching and ive got blisters on my toes,
That's it, im going to swear off wearing heels for quite awhile.. :(
My feets are not made for heels, dammnit!

All due to the hectic weekend.

Well these are photos taken over the weekend :

The night of the event at the newly-revamped zouk (though i failed to see much difference in it)



The people who made Love Bleeds a success in our own eyes :).. Us..





++++++++++++

At a wedding of a good friend's sister


We were doing our usual catching up when Fai told me that a girl from our school has passed away 2 years back from Leukemia,i was very very stunned, i assumed that she's living a good life. I was surprised because she was one of those popular girls in school, very cheery and atheletic. So it was hard for me to digest the news when the image of her back in school flash through my mind. And i heard it was quite a sad ending to it..

Made me ponder for awhile how bless i am to be still around and living. I know this girl will somehow be a successful person one day if she's still alive, but unfortunately not..

May God bless her soul..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home