Friday, December 23, 2005

So today marks the date that ive been blogging for close to a year.

Happy 1 year Anniversary ___________!! (maybe i should name my blog..?heh)


++++++++++++

Gosh cant sleep cant sleep,
Its 3am and im still awake with a gun in my hand..oops glue gun i mean
Doing something crafty for my cousin for her event this sunday, and i sure am happy with the way this 'basket' is turning out..sigh the things im willing to do for people on my own accord..

**************

What annoys me more is the past week i get strangers who are morrocan and french or who the hell they are chatting me up on msn..aaarghh blocking them wont do because i think he is passing around my hotmail to his friends or something, and how the 'fudge' they got my hotmail in the first place i have no idea! Asking wont help because i dont understand a 'fudge' they are typing!!! Its probably latin and some french, seriously irritating..

Haizz and gendeng is going out of town again, 3 weeks in a row!!! dammnit! how fun, im not surprise if maybe he have a wifey over there (kidding kidding,but hey he was laughing cheekily when i commented on it!),so yeps im gonna miss his presence again, you know its strange i miss him more when he's away...Not that i dont miss him at all when he's around..

Anyways Merry Christmas and enjoy your holidays people :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home