Monday, November 28, 2005

I had my final Raya outing with my favourite Qihuaians, what an ending to an eventful month! It was definitely the best so far (quoted by most of them) and we are still talking about it!

The ladies looking their best with beautiful Bajus' and the guys looking all handsome in their traditional baju kurung as well (though macam berjanji gitu kan when almost all turned up in Black).

It was helluva of a day! We kick start the day at Su's house , it was definitely fun with her cheerful mom and sisters who were great host! And we end the night with a bang by visiting SAVANNAH(!) Ayu's house at simei,darn her house blew us away!

Oh yeah and not forgetting, how we all squeeze into 'a' car! Yups, the 'squashing and squeezing, moaning and groaning, giggling and teasing',it was a major orgy in there! I shall not disclose the number of people who squeeze inside but let's just say my mama was in utter astonished when i told her how many heh ;). And of course, our digi cam were working overtime that day,here goes


Grp photo,my house


We were merry at Siti's house


All the ladies


kin,islyana & me


How we were able to squeeze in still left me in awe


Allured

And there is still more, if you feel like viewing the rest please click here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home