Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Earlier Today i was in my 'lazy mode', But My Bedah insisted that i meet her to take the goodies she bought from her short vacation last weekend.
Since i assumed that she was in a hurry, i just went out in haste and decking out in a very selekeh attire. If she had told me earlier that we are having a lunch date i might had dress up for the occassion tau makcik!



What a pleasant surprise when she told me that she's treating me to Swensens, i gave her the 'are-you-out-of-your-mind' kinda look, just because there was no reason or occassion that we should spoilt ourselves with Swensens on a boring Wednesday afternoon, furthermore she was all chirpy and hyper, and looking all dressed up, and she shopped like nobody's business, i swear!! that this was not my best friend?!!!

I told her "Eh apesal dengan kau? did u leave my best friend behind or did you just underwent some major extreme changeover or something?"

But she just keeps on laughing! Till she made my heart melt over lunch when she said
"Takdela, i felt i miss you, so i thought why not meet you and treat you to lunch, cannot eh?"

Awwwww!




chocolate,mango,strawberry,vanilla,cookies and cream, sticky chewy chocolate, fudge malt,mint...sigh, would make any lady weak in the knees any day!

Thank you so much, when you said that you already made my day woman! It felt great to laugh and smile, and finally the lunch was pretty much a good idea to finally sit down with you and finally share what's been bugging me.. I felt so relief afterwards, what was i thinking? Trying to keep the matter from you..?!

And when i was walking back home i realised, i felt 100% better and as i recalled again the lunch date,it became clear that when im upset or depressed over something i just have to look at you again and over how much strong you are, it just felt good and i began to reach for my own inner strength. You told me that i was lying to you and you had assume that i was much stronger. Guess what babe, we need each other to be strong, i was your pillar of strength and vice versa :)



p/s: thank you for the goodies, plus the bag and earrings and the lunch including you making me happy! you spoilt me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home