Sunday, February 19, 2006

This week two of the Most Special People in my life turned a year older

One of whom is this little 'kenit' (dwarf-like),


Rayyan looking like 'mat cool kenit' hehe

He is already A year old! It just felt like yesterday he came into this world and rain plenty of sunshine to those who adore him.

So mama and me decided to go orchard the day after his birthday when it was our turn to babysit him (yes he's so spoilt,he got 2 babysitters to take turns).


The little one looking so nosy at some abang-abang Chinese at the bustop,


He's growing up to be one Kepo fella,no doubt about it!

Our mission? To get his birthday present, mama insisted on buying him a nice looking pair of shoes, not toys for him like i suggested. According to mama he has plenty and in fact can open his own toy shop (yes that many, see so spoilt). We finally bought him a very cool pair of Nike shoes, so cute i tell ya! Too bad i did not manage to snap the photo. And i think he likes it too just because he was so eager to try it on and even fuss with the sales woman to hurry up to get his size (in his very own language of course,heh). I also decided to get him an apparel that looks so nice to resist, this gift is courtesy from his 2 aunties (my sis and me).

This is him sleeping looking so exhausted, as if he's done all the walking!



Okay now that you are setahun jagung, please please auntie want you to walk!! You are not getting lighter by the day!!

******

And the other one is my sister who turned 13 on 17th feb.. Got her hair rebonded for her birthday (something that she had been longing for quite a while).. I cant believe how much she's grown, i still feel like she's my 5 year old kiddo who never fails to annoy me, but now my sister dah pandai nak melawah hor! How do i know..? When i notice my makeup brush set went missing, or how mama found my eyeliner in her bedroom, how constant she keeps changing her bag to school, and she likes hogging on the phone nowadays.. Im worried of course just in case she will go 'Hanyut', i will not allow that! Talking to her helps though, you know like boys stuff, girls stuff that i know she wont tell my mama or even me in fact, i had to pry about her school life and be an understanding sister, but what she may not realise im just keeping tabs just so she wont fall into the wrong company, kids grow up so fast nowadays, curiousity kills them..

Haizz darn i sound like a paranoid overprotective sister, when i was her age i surely wasnt happy when mama tried to control my doings, heh i guess this is how it feels.. karma isnt it..no?

Never mind,all i want for her is to enjoy her secondary school life to the fullest (in the right kind of way eh), and so far its been ok, she's even taken in my footsteps by joining an infocom CCA in her school, which they learn filming stuff, i dont know if she has genuine interest in it or just for the sake of joining just because the 'kakak' is into this thingy..?

Haizz, she has indeed grown up..my little brat.. Happy Birthday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home