Friday, February 17, 2006

Yesterday night, i felt the tingling sensation after it happened
It was truly wonderful, its been awhile

Yesterday night, under the moonlit sky with fireworks (invisible) to boot
I was reawaken from my long time slumber (of heartbreak)..

Yesterday night, i re-discover the adrenalin rush and the very joyous goosebumps that had gone numb on me ever since the heart has been broken..

Yesterday night, i realised im moving ahead and well
It feels so liberating..

Thanks to him..

Im not in love nor am i in like, just my deepest appreciation of sinful pleasure..

I might have done a mistake but nothing could have felt so right for that short moment, when i smiled and told myself 'im free of you'..

Thanks to him, YOU will no longer be my obsession.

Once again im not in love nor am in like
But the sweetest sin has made me realised
Im ready for what life has to offer..


++++++++
And if i could replay that moment again yesterday night with music..
It will have to be this one by The Submarines 'Hope'


"im going away but im not giving up.."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home