Saturday, August 12, 2006

Ok i just re-read my earlier entry today and boy did i spot so many grammar mistakes! Not that i have always been good with my grammer or anything.I also realised that my earlier entry 'reads' funny, especially when there were so many 'it' in one sentence. And how i conclude everything sounds very bimbotic as well dont you think? But well i'm not going to be so vain and edit my mistakes this time, just so i feel all human who dont feel the need to sputter good grammar at all times :)

My only valid reason for this was because it was a 'rush' entry and i didnt go over with it again. hehee ok so its not exactly that valid la! but excuse me if you read and thought it funny, just go ahead laugh over it because i did have a good one! Seriously!

Anyways today i learnt why is it very essential for you to be billingual in Mandarin,BIG TIME! I felt so let down because i failed to communicate and it frustates me. Sigh..so you see eventhough how sometimes we complain that this is downright discrimination, i guess sometimes it doesnt hurt to be able to have that extra skill of fluency just so we can accomodate to certain situations like what i had today. At the end of the day, if you have what it takes to communicate i believe you are at an advantage since you are the one who is billingual and they cant speak the universal language.. So i suppose that makes you smarter then them right??no? Oh by the way no 'racially' pun intended :) All is good.

I guess its high time i have my personal lessons with the Dad since he's really really good with his mandarin. Hey he used to live in Hong Kong and Taiwan for a few years ok,so that makes him the smart alec! In fact both of my parents are, the mama is fluent in japanese, ahhh what took me so long to pick an extra foreign lauguage to learn??? But i think it will be more sexy if i can converse in spanish?!! what a turn on! hehee anyways its already Sunday so lets all wind down and relax!! I'll try though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home