Sunday, February 11, 2007

We met a few days back and as usual we had endless fun :)

The photos sums it all up



















These 2 mak neneks thinks it's fun to mock at me



But it made this 'miss goody-two-shoes' one happy bookworm! Carrefour was selling the books at super super super cheap price!!! The girls had to literally dragged me away from the section hehee,sorry hor i cant resists the temptation la!!


And even after Elfy left, Baidah and myself were still at it but this time its with her mobile camera heh, and you know the quality of a photo taken frm a cameraphone right?Well Presenting to you, from the pictures below this is how i look at the end of an exhausting day, yes yes please do check out my eyebags! Horrible horrible sight!








**************
Otherwise the week had been real tight, since its the final lap for my project and all. My Favourite boy perk me up a couple of days this week by dropping over my place! And guess what he finally managed to say 'aahh-teee' which for all i care sounds as good as 'aunty'!!!

He is turning mischevious by the day but i just adore him plentiful! In a few days time this Boy is turning 2!!! Ala so quick!!!!









And he smiles at me all the time...meltsss

Lastly my Saturday was splendid too! Mr LMT lost his bet and treated me to satay (see how nice i am by merely asking for Satay!), and i really wasnt kidding when i said you look hot in yellow-orange ;) Thank you for letting me indulge on satay babats (my mama would scream if she knows heh) though i know the long route way back home was not something you enjoyed entirely. I am no good in my sense of directions thus making me a bad navigator :(, peace peace ok!!

Phew...skali entry berjela-jela eh! Have a lovely week everyone, i am so so sure all of you are looking forward to the long weekend!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:35 AM, Blogger Princess said…

    It looks like you had a great weekend!

    Nice pics! :D Your nephew is a cutie too!!

    Mmm Satay is gooood!

    xoxo

     
  • At 3:12 AM, Blogger Lis said…

    Yeah i did! Hope u had urs great too!

    Thank you,he is a cutie and a 'heartbreaker';)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home