Saturday, August 04, 2007

Shoes and bags are the quiddity of a woman's life. There is nothing mysterious to the case on why women can never have too many bags and shoes. Because Boys, there is simply no answer to that. Speaking of which I was watching some episodes from Sex and The City, I love the quirkiness of Carrie Bradshaw (and they are coming back for a reunion!yay!). One particular episode quoted at the end of the programme sums up Singlehood similar like why shoes , expensive shoes for that matter are essential.

"The fact is sometimes it’s hard to walk in a single’s woman shoes, that’s why we need really special ones to make the walk more fun!"

I had a good laugh with that one!

Anyways I have been laughing a lot, an over dosage of exultation with girlfriends the past few days! One has spoilt me by pampering me once again on Wednesday, the next day it was uber thrilling to make a pit stop to town after work with the agenda of going borders was simply too temptful to resist! Sizzling conversations over sizzling dinner, music for my soul, scouting for cute man and yes one girlfriend is already married. Very educational! Amidst the giggles of whatnots i am still in awe that the Scotts shopping centre is no longer there! This gundu was clueless! On Friday, is TGIF lunch with the whole wacky bunch, laughing over penis fish (men pls do not pee wee in the amazon river hor hehe) basically its like a mini congregation of the feminist movement. 7 babes crowding over a small coffee table for lunch, madness! Gadget tech shopping for a bit before heading home and dozing off in the bus like Ive never slept in 10 days! Got home piggin in to the double mushroom swiss burger while watching Sex and The City.

Aahh the excitement and buzz of not belonging to someone is bliss at times like this (or i might be boosting up the happy pills to live up my life after the recent discovery).. Hehe in fact earlier in the evening Kak Mas was telling me a guy was checking me out with his girlfriend by his side, now tsk tsk this is not encouraged but im flattered and mentioned to her i could have belted out the pussycat dolls tune right then

"dont you wish your girlfriend was hot like me? don cha!" hahaa but of course i sung that in my utmost out-of-melody voice. So no she was laughing her head off because of my persistence that i do have a 'sing-a-ble' (no such word) voice!

Hehehhee someone needs to slap me!

I'm looking forward to the weekend! And I cant wait for next week for the nation's birthday bash!

Alright im heading out for more girlfriend love with my bestie!

Good day everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home