Saturday, November 29, 2008

I am really stressing right now with a million things to do at hand. One in particular requires me to do a lot of writing not at my own will. For someone who loves writing at her own disposal, writing in proper or being force is not my forte. Really. I kinda suck at it to be blunt.

So to ease my brain cells a little bit, I thought maybe I pay a visit here and share with you my thoughts on lusting over these 2 handphones.

I am very much in love with LG Viewty in Pink but it is not available in stock at Starhub thus I am contemplating if I should settle for my second favourite Samsung F480 in pink(too!).





The deciding factor will not be so soon but I would like to personally try out the phones myself before I buy.

But honestly my heart is set upon that viewty baby lah. Hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home