Monday, April 20, 2009

My Sunday could have turned out almost perfect but instead it was like living a nightmare. I am still traumatized by the encounter today. No one wants to go through what I did today and I am just so numb by all of it.

What I dread most is to face Monday and pretend Sunday never happened. If only I can stop the flashbacks...

Despite the terrifying incident, dark knight came to the rescue and gave me the comfort I sort for later in the evening. Our date was planned differently initially but I guess it doesn't matter as long as we get to meet and spent our time together. It had been 2 weeks since we met anyway. I didn't expect I would miss him this much. A sudden revelation hit me when he walked me home, I was enjoying the walk too much and noted there and then I am falling for this man.

And that was the exact thing I told him moments earlier before I started off this entry. We rarely spoke matters of the heart but when we do, god i swear i turned into a super giggly teenager all over again. But saying it felt so good and the instant warmth which enveloped me afterwards make me feel all dizzy and light-headed.

I pretty much sound like a woman who is in love with her boyfriend more then she ever realized but this honestly does not erase the horrible incident i had today. It is just too painful to share :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home