Monday, February 23, 2009

It was a case of a bad week. So to cure the heaving heart, I resort to retail theraphy.

Quite a damage to the bank account because I spent 3 days straight when I was suppose to save and spend on an outfit for this Friday's big event. As dark knight put it to words, I lost my focus and one of my impulse purchase was this hat from forever 21.








There is a fun story to this by the way..



I like it the first time I saw it, tried it and swear to myself I will get it the next time. I think all women will agree once you cant stop thinking about it the whole night you need to have it! So work ended around 9.50pm the next day. There is no hope that the shop at forever 21 Vivocity might still be opened by the I reached, but I was so persistent that I told myself if the shop was closed I will buy the macarons from Bakerzinn as a consolation. The moment of truth was unbelievable when I saw the shop was still opened when the rest of the shops there were already doing their closing. I said to myself it was meant to be for me to get the hat! Truly amazing race, sped all the way at the same time I still managed to make a pitstop to fetch the dark knight. But left him at the carpark telling him to take his time to walk while me and my friend from work made a mad dash!



Phew! It was worth it I know. The beautiful thing about this story was to trust your gut when it comes to shopping! I trust mine and gambled my way over althought the the probability of 99.95% of the shop might be closed and the bonus part was I still got my macarons. The problem now is I have no idea when I will wear the hat ;)



Ahh.. no no I assure you it was not an impulsive purchase, I am adamant to believe it was fate. And I blame it on that peacock feather for that quirky factor heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home