Friday, January 07, 2005

Today my gendeng and me went to watch this





It was fuckin hilarious (**pardon d swearin, sumhw Chucky cursin dialogues got stuck in my brain)dats all the jokes were funny, but overall it was a B-grade movie. It was quite a disappointment actually, oh wait! Disappointment is not exactly the word because it was not suppose to be fantastic it can never be as good as the first one, subsequently all d sequels has been a flop. Like my fren Ezad said movies that has sequels is merely to rake in profit nuthin more, wherever he got that theory but i actually believe its quite true not all movie sequels is a box office hit. Anyway back to Chucky, i dun really know why in the first place he n me decided to watch this movie, its not sumthg we look really forward to watch but the opening scene is so like a dejavu of sum sort!! Hahaha the opening scene was similar to my documentary project!! What is similar you may ask? Well it started off with 3D animation of sperms swimming towards the womb,and its the exact one for my docu its juz dat our 3D animation was a different color and oh yeah our sperms can talk heh..!! Somehow when i watch that i felt Hollywood and my grp of classmates who work together in the project has likeness of mind,haha yeh im shameless!! Its was only that scene that captivate me most other then that dun expect me to share wit u guys any spoilers(in fact im not bothered to giv any synopsis)oh well ok mayb i can say that there will probaby another Chucky movie after u watch the ending.. Basically watch this movie if you got nuthin else to watch and got extra cash to waste..(heck!!my gendeng slept halfway thru the movie!he nvr does dat so dat explains!!)

So after the movie we went back to wdlds and had dinner at Cavana.. And yeah i do not want to ask but he knows eventually im goin to ask his reasons for wat he did (though i knew exactly y..)Its quite heartbreakin to know his reasons, i know he loves me but why are you so inferior of tellin wats on ur mind..?And i hate it when you avoid eye contact with me when im tryin to explain.. Gosh, i wish i can tell u more how hurtful i felt but i do not want too..I never stopped you frm doin whatever you wish to do in fact ive been very supportive but i felt so left out of so many things that is happenin in ur life..I felt so envious of those ppl who get to spend their time with urs more den i do, i wish you rather spend it with me more then them..How often can i meet you with all the restrictions that we hav..?Sumtimes you make me wonder if you prioritise more wit them and im now under ur list..Haizz i wish being in love is not so complicated..Anyways it was actually quite a pleasant night at sum point when he hold my hand tightly i felt secured and assured..As usual ended the night with 'i love you's.. (at dat point things cud not hav been so normal and how it shud always be kept)

**P/S: Thanks for lendin me ur shoulder juz now darling,i felt u care :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home