Tuesday, February 22, 2005

While i was sittin in class for my lecture today, for my business and legal studies,
I realise media field is not all about fame and glamour.
Being in the industry, u hav to know all sorts of things in and out..
Its a dog eats dog world,juz bcos u hav a pretty face and talent things dun realy go ur way..
I suppose legal issues is one of the main issues u hav to be knowledgable and aware about, so ppl dun cheat on ur rights.

You'll be surprise to know that industry people are two-faced, they are not d nicest people around wen it comes to be workin wit them. Its inevitable. I suppose in a way im like dat too, u hav to play dirty. U cant afford to let them step on u like a doormat, or they'll take advantage. Funny bcos them who play this game will be one of the most successful people around, they are agressive. People have been tellin me to toughen up bcos in d real world being nice dun alwiz be return in kind, they do but yeah not evrytime. It scares me to know the nitty gritty side of this line. But here i am pursuing this profession.

My parents hav warn me before i took this course, they told me to think carefully bcos the prospect of working in this field espcially in spore is very cliche.
I knew the risk, very well in fact it scares me even now wat if im still jobless after i get my degree..? Im worried evryday, spore is still a tiny spot for film making field, no doubt its growing but still its market does not look lucrative.
But my passion for it i guess dats wat made me believe that i'll be there sumday, the simple satisfaction of being in this profession is to see ur name appear in the credits, really nuthin beats dat..


Hahaa im rambling here, dis shows dat ive been thinkin abt my future which is quite bleak rite now..
Hmm if nuthin goes well, perhaps i shud start searching for a sugardaddy..?might come in handy espcially asking him to buy me expensive equipments!
Or maybe i'll juz marry a DAMNN RICH man and settle down a tai-tai life..??? hahaaa okok dats not me!!

Hey you! whoever reading this entry yah..tell me is thr such thing as u love sumone but cant be wit them..?pls flood my tag-board wit any comments.. i want to know

Bcos apparently he tot of this theory, sorry i dun mean to be blunt here no worries nobody will be sending u hate mails after dis gendeng, but i think you are out mind, u r confuse and simply dun want to make any decision.. in the end u turn the table back to me..

Let me tell u straight here,u clearly know my decision do not i repeat DO NOT force me to make any decision juz bcos i cant stick to mine..not bcos i dun respect urs, honestly,last sun i was prepared for the worst but im not prepared for wat u want on mon! that's contradicting! how can you want it dat way?bcos its convenient for u..?
Have ever consider my thoughts..ever?? Hell man,im mad here bcos ive given u alot of lee way, u dun be lovin to me one day and tell me u cant make up ur mind the next!! dats juz wrong!! Pardon me, gendeng but im juz frustated bcos u dun simply understand me if u dun want too den tell me instead of sayin u cant giv me up but sumthg is holding u back again!!

Tell me if u happen read this (which i doubt u will tell me)wat is the possibility of me not being on the losing end..? you nvr answer dat u damnnit!!!

Ahh..oh baby i hate to be mad at you and i know both of us are really confuse bcos of the issue that we are facing dats wat make us a different couple,we went thru shits like dis before but i hope dis time we'll be stronger..despite everythg we still love each other..go to hell to wat ppl say abt me n u being wrong, i dun want to bother abt that i juz want to isolate u n me so we be at peace bcos rite now we have messy tots.. but gendeng i wont deny that im glad to know that you do love me and dun want me to leave u..but hun, how long can u play this charade..?haizz i dun noe..i really dun noe im torn but yet my heart sticks to wat it feels to love him.. is it a sign dat mayb its real..?or mayb its a sign im foolish..?zilch.. i hav not hav any answers but juz assumptions..

Hav a gd Wednesday..oh and yah eat carefully!bcos ive been havin diarrhoea, n yeah its been bad,espcially wen i was controllin it so hard wen i was in class..haha kk im so disgusted also better not to get into details..

Till then..
Au revoir..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home