Friday, February 25, 2005

People say if you love someone, you'll let him go
And if he's urs,
He'll comes back..

To let go,
Yes i did that to make him happy..

The bitterness inside me he'll never know,
As much as this heart is bruised it is still beating hard for his love

I decided to put the final full stop to our last chapter of Our Story
Not bcos i want too
But i cannot bear the longing feelin that you are unable to appease for me..

I will never doubt ur love and i will forever cherish ur existence inside my heart..

Today, i get to savour of being in ur arms for the last time(i suppose) and memories flash thru my mind how these arms had been my source of comfort for the past 1YR and 7MTHS..

Happy Anniversary Gendeng..

I understand how you are feelin torn between ur love for me and the issue that we are having..
I feel sorry for what happen between us when this relationship 'it could hav been'...

You will be missed and forever be loved..
You will always hav a piece of my heart..
Bcos you were the First..of what i dare say that you were all i wanted in a man..
And if fate allows me to find someone,
He should be better than you bcos you set the standard
And if i do not
I'll be content to hav known you..

**And if you are to return to me..one day
Bcos Fate and Destiny is on our side
I will always know that my love for you will never stop growing..

Till then..
Let Our Story hav its day,it has taken a toll on both you and me..

Take Care..

With Love,
Your Dear Lady

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home