Wednesday, May 11, 2005

My mama has been havin an affair for almost 10 years now..
Even my dad are aware abt it,oh wait almost all of our relatives, family frens and her frens knows abt it too..yeps

But hey! its not wat u all are thinkin abt ok! Shes not havin an affair wit another man,darn if she does dat my dad will make sure she will never see daylight again i suppose..hehee

My mama has been havin an affair with Johor Bahru, yeah she and JB (lets call him JB k?i think evryone knows it goes by dat nick heh) are inseperable i tell you. In fact she refuse to shift house outside of woodlands just so she can be near JB,yeps my mama is so attach to JB. One week she have to at least go twice,let me emphasize dat again 'at LEAST'! sighh..

So anyway the reason im exposing about her affair here is because well she drag me with to JB so early in the mornin..!

**ok before that lets PAUSE before i continue. Firstly im really fond of JB,so yeah dats y im ok with my mama's affair. But the thing is i do not like to make a trip to JB so early in the morning!!uh huh i loathe it!! so yeps she has to drag me!ok back to the story..

Well yeah, not only do i hate goin JB in the morning but i was so reluctant to where we are headed,its LARKIN! in case nobody knows what place is that,its a wet market place..so my mama does her weekly wet marketing at that place (her theory is, she finds it more worth marketin there rather then Geylang.more stuff and of course half the cost and as well yeah if we compare the destication of JB and Geylang frm my house, JB is much nearer)..
The thing is im not really a big fan of wet market,honestly..i cant stand bein pushed around in the crowd with BO's of those who certainly did not have taken a proper bath before heading to the market, besides that i hate walking in the wet market as my feet kept sloshing the wet floor, and plus doin marketing with my mama can take ages!! But yeah i do have my moods sumtimes when i'll be ok wit wet market (**i know pathetic!!) so yeah that is when i'll be amuse with all the stuff goin on in the market, like i saw strange fishes i hav never seen before,or darn i saw huge cow's leg at the butcher today! or just plain weird things that is sold that is meant for cooking and made you ponder for awhile,is dat even edible..??

My mama knows very well,dat im not really keen on goin to wet markets but yeah she's fortunate today im not dat grumpy! And i found out another thing abt my mama today, she patronise that place so often, i did not realise that she actually befriended the ppl there as well!

Example:
-The moment the butcher saw the sight of my mama,he do not need to ask! as if there's a protocol goin on! he straight away cut the meat parts that my mama usually bought! and all my mama said was "good la you know,as usual"

-Everywhere she go,there will be stall vendors callin out to her "kakak not buyin anythg today here..?"

-today the market ppl knows that im her daughter "oh kakak today u bring ur daughter ar?wah so big alredy ar"

- plus,my mama get freebies also

- and oh yes my mama knows abt the latest things that happens in the market

hahaha so yeah on the whole i was amaze at the rapport my mama has with them, no wonder she prefer to spend there!

But also theres another reason why i do not mind goin to JB with mama today, bcos i could not resist sumthg at Larkin. Sumthg that made me let all my guards down to brave all the things that i loathe at the market! Sumthg that i know if i ever try to search it in Singapore i could never ever find sumthg closest to it! so yeah wats dat u may ask?

Well Presenting...



Yeps Dunkin Donuts!!!!! darn im a sucker for those especially these minis!! bite sizes donuts!! uh huh, i simply love them!! simply orgasmic i tell you once you dive your teeth in it!! so yeah for this i sacrifice my mornin sleep and i do not regret it!!heheee

+++++++++++++++

And oh yah,by the way heehe it was a back to back trip to JB actually, today was wit my mama but yeah i went to JB too yesterday evenin just wit my beloved Elfy! and of course we had swell of a time shoppin until we finally realise that our feet aches too much! City Square of course was the location,you can find everythg there! Elfy goes berserk there i tell ya! she bought alot of stuffs! and as for me..heh i finally bought a gift for that birthday boy,yeps i like wat i bought for him, i juz canot wait to give it to him!and im so glad Elfy was there to re-affirm that i bought the right gift! Thank you sweet thing!

So yeah,we spend quality time after that by chillin at Starbucks (bcos we can afford there hehee) and try out their new frappe, which is available in chocolate cream and caramel, we chose the later! and its so sinful!!


The frappe we had


Yeps until the shoppin madness ended she realise her tummy was neglected and gladly attend to it, wit Chicken Pie from Secret Recipe (*psst great cakes they hav by the way!!)

++++++++++++++
And so i realise that im gonna approve of my mama affair's wit JB,in fact ive given up and understand my mama's deepest attachment to JB..hehee

And i also realise that this entry is an Ode to Johor Bahru also known as JB!

hahaaa..excuse me im still high from those minis frm Dunkin's! so i think i better stop here..muakkkss!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home