Thursday, August 25, 2005

25th of August.

Though it may not be as much importance to you now,
Just so you know, i still hold this date very dear to me..

It was when we started our journey together,
Then I wish for forever and endless passion
Sad to say,
It was not to be

Its significance has a lot of memories
Beautiful and Ugly

Now we are on a crossroad
A glass wall between us, i can see you but i cant feel you

And after meeting you last night,
I wanted to cry
I felt a sense of frustation
There we were bantering and laughing with each other,it seems normal
But i felt the hesitation and the hostility in the air when there was silence between us.
My emotions were raging inside, oh i dont want to lie, that i was expecting something from you,more hope i suppose..? Is it because i was being paranoid that the next day WAS 'our special day'?
Maybe so..

I was disapppointed,
I just dont know why, although we had a great time
As soon as i know there was nothing to say
I cant wait to get away from you
I dont know if you notice, that last night i did not linger longer in your car, i got out without even looking at your face and i walk away without even turning back
I'm sorry but my feelings were escalating rapidly and i know if i stay longer i wont be able to hold back my tears.

I have to show you that i dont care
I have to show you i'm strong
I have to show you that your existence dont mean as much as it used to be
I was being nonchalant

But who am i kidding?

Sometimes i dont know what to term our relationship now,
It looks alright,
but how long more can we carry this on..?

Its so funny when people around me believe that things are going fine between us,
and that im considered lucky to still have you, unlike my friends who broke up for good, but what they dont know is the more you are still with me the harder the torture is, to hide my feelings from you.

I had my days when i felt so fine without you but there are days when i just crumble and breakdown for no apparent reason. Im not a nutcase, but how can you explain feelings?

That's it,
Im missing you
I miss us..
Still do
Every Single Day..

*And for the record, going out with you yesterday has no special meaning to commemorate the eve of 'our special day'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home