Wednesday, November 16, 2005

3 movies that is on my top list to watch(in random order):

-> The Exorcism of Emily Rose - for that constant curiosity whenever i watch supernatural stuff

-> Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire - for the kid in me and my awe for fantasy and magical stuff

-> Just Like Heaven - for the girly-girl in me, in need for constant fix of happy ending-tearjerking-endless love-pure romanticism addiction that i have and of course my favourite actor is in it Mark Ruffalo.

There you go, so far ive made random plans with some peepz to watch with but none has confirmation and this includes a certain someone who booked me to watch Harry Potter, but since yesterday(which means Tuesday) i was suppose to watch either E.R or JLH with him doesnt materialise it will not surprise me if i will be left abandon for that 'supposedly' Harry Potter date because he is one busy man (for god knows what)..

Therefore Miss Bedah, since you too had break my heart by watching JLH without me, i summon you to watch either one of the two movies with me. Though E.R is open for booking,Harry Potter still pending heh, we can arrange something aye?

If not i suppose i will hop merrily to the theatre and watch alone..hmmm sounds uninviting.. So please anyone..?free?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home