Tuesday, November 01, 2005

So yesterday a German fella told me "Illyyanis Hanafi, sounds like a 'greece' name"
In which i would so love to reply by saying "Oh you mean 'greek'..?"

But then again cute fellas will always get away with it, and since he is a cutie i dont have the heart to correct him, heh blueeekk!

Right now, there seems like a million things to do
Syawal will be in 2 days time
Mama is goin berserk i tell you, so 'kanchong',
This and that,if only she will calm down for a second.

Sigh.. ive not gone to print my black & white photos..
Ive yet to buy my contact lenses,
Last baking session is today,
My room is 80% done,
Went JB with mama and kak lina the previous day and bought several beautiful things to add to the final touches in my room,ive been fussing over my room more then my 'bajus'.

And finally about my 'baju', its pathetic i bought only 1 this year, im goin back to basic, nothing glamourous, no lacey or glittery stuff but i still love it because its simple and somehow kinda look sophisticated, and guess what its in black, heh yeah black, im in mourning people, this may seem such a nonsensical reason but well this Syawal im unattached unlike the couple of years ago whereby i would plan and fuss with him to coordinate our colour and design.. I think those who had been heartbroken before understood this empty feeling when syawal this time around is altogether different from the past years, it goes without saying..

Oh well i got no time to feel melancholy about this (when actually so far we are still in very good terms), like i said i got a million things to do

Got to go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home