Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Ok so here i am taking a break in the midst of sprucing up my room, Part 1.
Part 1 because for tonight i only have enough energy to clean up my wardrobe after my parents has been pestering me to get rid of my white side cupboard since its no longer in a good shape.

Part 2 will be my study area, i'll do it tomorrow or the day after.

Then the painting of my room, which i still have not decide which tone i want, i
have decided the colour but not the tone,haizz im just fickle minded at the same time
im afraid that the final tone wont turn out right.

Then my pending trip to ikea, to usher some 'little' furnitures. Plus some other trinkets as well and many other things, which i still do not know if have the time..

Im just so exhausted, by the time i got home all i wanna do was to land on my bed.

Then i promise mama that i'll be in charge of kuih making this year, now i dont know if i can manage that.

Plus i have not gotten any baju yet!! i would have run amok if this is last year but strange is this time the excitement is not as much. Feels strange not sending any 'kain' to my tailor in JB. Probably i'll elope with mama for a night to across the causeway la, seen some really pretty ones in the magazines.

Oh dear, there is so many things on my mind, which is better anyways so i wont have time to miss someone.

Finally decided that my upcoming pay i will not resort to impulsive purchases, heh really! Need to prioritise certain things and for the new 'little' things for my room.

Anyways, i realise my room have a lot of junks, things i could not part away with although if mama were to just storm in my room, she would just dump everything. I cant help it, some of these junks are precious la, for keepsakes but then again sitting here i got no choice if the 'visual' of my new boudoir that i have in mind is somehow spotless from junks, i think i have to throw away some if not i'll stuff it somewhere, hehee..

Ok better get back to cleaning up, tomorrow is another shitty day at work. I hate this company. Bloody inkaputs! Racists as well, and fuck they are an establish company, i just cant wait for 2 weeks to end, suckers!!

By the way today was the most shitty day, got ripped off by the cab driver early in the morning, by paying him $23.50, shit i told him the other route was faster. There goes my cash, i was saving for tomorrow for my fish & co date with Elfy, which ive been craving badly eh. Elfy probably not goin to like it if i tell her we have to postpone again. Bloody hell.

Ok, thats it, if i grumbled more about my shitty day i will start boiling again i might as well end here and get on with my draining energy because i bloody hell need to sleep.

Have a bloody good day tomorrow everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home