Saturday, March 11, 2006

Ive been craving for fish head curry for sometime but never actually do anything to cease this craving..
That was until earlier today!
I had my fish head curry in jb after my parents and i went to sign some legal papers,
It was darn delicious! Initially i was intimidated when i saw the huge fish head swimming in a pool of spicy curry, i was sure that the 3 of us could not finished it up even my dad assumed it as well but hey in the end tinggal tulang aje! Itu pun nasib tulang tak bole makan! So shiok and sedap!!

My appetite was fully sated, im one happy bloated woman afterwards!

Anyways, im in the midst of packing my stuff.
I hate packing!! But that doesnt mean im not looking forward for this trip.
Im still left with a few more hours to prepare everything, gonna leave the house at such an ungodly hour to catch a flight..

Where am i heading..?

Nah not going to the other side of the globe (although that will be my ultimate holiday!!), just a short vacation will be back in a few days time, this is a very much needed vacation for my family!

Till then, have a great weekend and a good headstart for the coming week!

*Lis scoots off to pack her stuff*

*Be right back mode*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home