Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Met up with a wonderful couple today Zif and Az whose company i missed dearly!
Great goss' exchanged and stories shared, had a good laugh about everything which included about Zif's wart (hehe i still dont know to laugh or cry but i wont lie i laughed so bad!).

And to make the day more pleasant i bumped into an old friend/collegue whom i had missed dearly also. Lost her number and i just could not believe my luck today! I adore Joey!! The bubbly lady who got too much zest for her own good,her good sense of fashion,her caring nature,and her high pitch voice can be annoying at times but its like music to my ears instead! Without her i do not think i could have survived working in the hectic environment a few years back, all the times when we actually had our female bonding conversations, her constant advice to me (im like her little sis since she's much older), the wonderful stories we shared i enjoyed every minute of it! A devout Christian she is, never failed to arouse my curiousity over how spiritual she can be and how much she loves her newly-embraced religion back then over a life changing experience. Talking about her make me miss her more, sigh.. now why the hell did i come to lose her number!?! No more this time, im so so looking forward to catch up with her on our upcoming dinner!

Anyways someone has been giving me virtual roses icon on msn, and being me (the-one-who-loves-anything-touche-and-romantic)has been saving these roses icon each night and counting, not a big deal and it may actually not mean anything but heck its still sweet!See im actually a real simple lady, i might love the whole bouquet thingy and swoon but even things like this makes me all mushy inside too! So who says im fussy eh..?!!

All right its already Thursday, on normal days i would complain how fast it goes by but this time i wish next week comes faster pretty please (over a specific reason of course heh)..?! Till then i shall compile my list of much needed retail theraphy for my wardrobe that has run dry over drought of lack of new purchases for next week,hmm im actually proud of myself to be able to curb my impulsive urges so far this few months! Well done lis *pats on the back* heh..

+++++++++++++++


Apa nilainya jika sangsimu menganggu
Untuk Kembali ke pangkuan
Dan bermesra denganku

Tiada ertinya disini
Tiada ertinya berkasih
Semua telah kau bawa dan berlalu tinggalku

Tiada ertinya menanti
Tiada ertinya buatku padamu
Diri yang merindui

~Tiada ertinya by Nur Fatima~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home