Monday, March 27, 2006

The lazy virus has got me, i know i promised a follow up entry about sight-seeing in bangkok but i never got around resizing and editing the images of the wonderful safari park and my-oh-my the beautiful architecture ive captured whilst on river cruise on chao praya river..and i so wanted to blog about how amazing the food was,especially if you are a tom yum fan!

But no,each time i wanted to blog i just went blank.

No joke. Even as im typing now,i have no idea what my next sentence will be.


*Ponders for awhile*

There has been a lot of things on my mind lately, some were good some were not so good.
The good ones has kept me smiling at some point of the day
The not so good ones made me frown at certain point of the day

That's it i give up!
Let me ease the traffic that is boggling my mind and then i'll be back with better crap.

Till then..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home