Thursday, August 17, 2006

The other day, while i was waiting for my dad's friend for my location scouting appointment of a flat. I was not doing anything in particular,just merely taking in the surroundings on how much it has changed. It was in fact an estate which i spent a couple of years growing up in. Upon looking around, my eyes suddenly was transfixed on something lovely, oh wait lovely is an understatement.
Its the most beautiful thing!

What have i fallen for..? Well its this bugger




If this is what you call love at first sight then i could not agree more..I have not seen it around much on the road,hence i do not think its a common ride yet locally.
Because it felt so surreal that i would bumped into it for 3 straight days in the same color! It must be a sign right?

Dammynnn!! Ok let me make a confession. If i have to get a car, it will be an SUV. I always have a certain fetish for SUVs,they are bulky in size but at the same time it looks sexy in structure and luxurious. And that explains the expensive price tag.
Sigh..So i thought i will probably own an SUV 10 years in the future until i saw him. Yeps ive already named it. His name will be 'Brad'. Well 'Brad' is a mini SUV and very compact although its only 1500cc (i forsee that as a downside) but it's ok,the genius who designed this must have taken in a lot of consideration for the petite woman like me to drive in more comfort, so he created this cutie,i like him already..!

This Brad will be my source of motivation, i will kick my arse off and work hard to make him mine, well hopefully ;), i want the exact same color, this 'green'! But the black and blue looks yummy too! Nevermind the time will come, insyallah..

**The Mini SUV is a collaboration between Daihatsu and Toyota. Therefore the first car is called Toyota Rush (definitely got my adrenalin rush pumping), while its called Be-go for Daihatsu. Yeps ive seen both Rush and Be-go, i mean how is that possible? hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home