Wednesday, September 27, 2006



Currently,i am able to smile this wide due to a
A part of me wants to jump for joy, sing a song, kiss everybody and laugh my heart out..
But behind this facade, there's the other part that is holding me back, terrified upon this new discovery,doubts were lingering in my mind and the urge to run away and be in solitude..

So you can say that Confusion has got the best of me lately...

It's been quite awhile you know since i had this pleasant sensation of the emotions going into overdrive mode.. Everything feels like wonderland to me, Lis in Wonderland? How appropiate?

The myriads of cheerful colors of happiness and the swirls of whimsical imaginations that define my utmost fear which stops me from venturing over to discover if the forbidden candy doesnt kill at all..

But what is risk? if we dont gamble and take a chance?

There are too many 'what if's' to consider and visions of the awry past looms over my head warning me of the lessons learnt.....

As much as i want to wake up from this dream so that i dont fall into the wrong tunnel and hurt myself again, i cannot be in denial that the sweet surrender that i feel is real and what ive been yearning for a long time while i was in seclusion...

Oh it's no fun having to stand on a thin line, i just want to be strong enough to banish all the hesitation i have and take reality as it is.. Happiness has to be achieved along the way with failure, trust me im trying to get use to that..

p/s: Su thanks for this photo you took :) I like and the fact that you took it pronto which took me off guard (but i still look maintain hor!hehee)
+++++++++++++++++

And i hope its not too late to wish all Muslims Selamat menjalani ibadah berpuasa!!
Semoga diberkati dengan penuh rahmat di bulan Ramadhan yang mulia ini!

Shout out to one of my Favourite bimbo Shidah!! Happy 22nd Birthday babe!!! Kita da sama tua!! Wish you longevity and joy both in love and work!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home