Saturday, September 23, 2006

Ive never felt so dumb and demoralised in my entire life as i am feeling right now..
I was never a failure and even if i know that i cant i will always make my way up either way or another.

But this..today, ive never felt so despaired. I was engulfed in frustation, my head spinning at the repercussion. And all i wanted to do was just let my tears flow.

But it doesnt mean anyone has a right to give me a hard time.

No one knows how fcukin hard i tried and the multiples of effort that i had put in. Even i cant explain my own failing.

It's already done much damage to my ego thank you very much and i simply do need anyone to let me know that i am a loser.

Save yourself the trouble because i have already acknowledge that myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home