Monday, September 18, 2006

If i could have things my way, i will never allow people who have been
my source of comfort to fade away from my life. I will opt them to be my permanent fixture. Never to worry about questioning myself as to when,what,where,and how.

This is the facets of life, and since i cant prevent death at my own will what makes me think that i can stop people from leaving me?

Nevertheless,if these are the people you value so much and the sincerity of friendship is still there after all these years, it's possible and most probably fated that the friendship is mine to keep eventually..

I believe so, i have found friendships again these couple of years back besides making new ones of course! And yet again an old familiar face i saw a couple of days
back got me all excited at the prospect of picking up another friendship where it had been abandoned off for so so long!



Hey Babe,

It was such joy to bump into you yet again! This time with Islyana in tow! There was no doubt how delighted all of us felt the moment our eyes crosses each other's path. We made a mad rush towards each other, oblivious to the other crowds,we squealed in excitement buried ourselves in deep hugs and gushing to each other how long it had been! It was quite a moment especially between you and Islyana, 10 years of not seeing each other and the ironic fact that both of you live in woodlands. So there we were scrutinising one another closely, to take it all in on what we had missed for the past decade! Conclusion? The same voice that was oh-so-familiar and ultimate insane-ness! Though that fleeting moment was simply too little for us to fill in the significant changes that took place in our lives but it was just as precious as to get what we could get hold of each other :)

I miss you woman!


I can never forget the friendship you offered to this girl back in 1995 when we were just 11. I was that dorky girl who felt so lost on her first day at her new school.
Intimidated by her new surroundings, Latifah you were this other girl with your long signature braided hair who welcomed me with much warmth! And then we have Islyana, the new girl but who had so much zest for life (still do)!

All the crazy fun and those silly moments of despair we had for 2 years when we were with each other,had left a remarkable impression in my life! How can it not be? We were together at our peak when we were going through puberty! Very Innocent i remembered we used to be, but i recalled the big dreams we crave for ourselves! Sad to say the beautiful friendship took it's rest for the day the moment all of us got separated and went to different schools... It took a long while before my friendship rekindled back with Isly and now that we have found you again im sure we can do something about the wonderful friendship that we have neglected for quite awhile? A simple request of wanting you all for ourselves soon for dinner, sounds great dont you think?? ;)




P/s: Latifah you were nooooooooot suppose to be this tall!!!

*************

Other then this wonderful thing that happened, the past week had whizzed by so quickly! I had been watching movies back to back! Goodness! All with great company of course!!And that includes stuffing myself senseless with food before fasting starts next week and getting to taste the much-talked about fish and chip at Mad Jack Cafe yesterday with Mr LMT ended my week with a satisfying bang!

I enjoyed myself immensely, well i better do before i slump back into working mode this week..!

*Happy thoughts Lis Happy thoughts* sighh..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home