Saturday, September 09, 2006


It's weird how karma works right back,
Alicia Keys was right after all..


Right now, as usual as always im a last minute packer
Decided to escape for the weekend, a spontaneous decision actually
Cant wait to wind down with my favourite ladies and have a really good time before reality awaits me next week..
R&R is all i need right now oh and i wouldnt mind a fling or two being thrown at me heh I guess that includes some eyewashing that needed to be done right away aka eye candy.. Hehee..

Alritey i cant believe i got the cheek to update an entry when im suppose to leave in half's an hour time!

Have a wonderful weekend lovelies :))

++++++++++++++
With that i leave you with a song i updated in my blog that's my current fav! i believe i have fallen for this song big time!

A little bit of tip here, for the guys especially. If you are thinking of ways to win the heart of a special someone or in fact maybe propose marriage to her this is just the perfect song,serenade her and she will definitely swoon! Im sure i will!

The lyrics are very special and trust me every woman longs to be look after by the man she swears her life upon and cant live without, even how independent and hard-hearted she can be :).

If you like Goo Goo Dolls i bet you will enjoy this song too, happy listening!


Look After You by The Fray

If I don't say this now I will surely break
As I'm leaving the one I want to take
Forgive the urgency but hurry up and wait
My heart has started to separate

Oh, oh,
Be my baby
Ohhhhh
Oh, oh
Be my baby
I'll look after you

There now, steady love, so few come and don't go
Will you won't you, be the one I always know
When I'm losing my control, the city spins around
You're the only one who knows, you slow it down


Oh, oh
Be my baby
Ohhhhhh
Oh, oh
Be my Baby
I'll look after you
And I'll look after you

If ever there was a doubt
My love she leans into me
This most assuredly counts
She says most assuredly

Oh, oh
Be my baby
Ohhhhhh
Oh, oh
be my baby
I'll look after you

It's always have and never hold
You've begun to feel like home
What's mine is yours to leave or take
What's mine is yours to make your own


Oh, oh
Be my baby
Ohhhhh
Oh, oh
Be my baby
I'll look after you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home