Saturday, March 31, 2007

From this weekend all the way to the next weekend..every single day,and without a DOUBT. I will go into battle full force in undertaking daily grind of doing labour..

Cheh so dramatic eh..heh in otherwords work will be crazy this coming week..

Im already feeling the fatigue...

In fact the battle had already begun a few weeks back...

Right after this, im surrendering myself to my faithful bed - the suffer bearer of all my exhaustions throughout the years.. Oh with an added bonus tonight, a pair of cucumber to soothe my puffy eyes.. Ahhh such blisssss...!

Off to 'snooze mode'..

Psst! I had a rather intriguing dream last night! heh macam movie plot you know! hehee if only i can remember the scenes as vividly once i woke up..I even share it with my collegues who find it very peculiar in such a quirky zany and 'lis merepek-ness' starts again,hehe wei rosyam noor made a cameo appearance hokay!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home