Wednesday, March 14, 2007

The task of 'trying' is laborious at times...
The agonizing brewing inside you when you know your effort has gone un-noticed
is what 'breaks' you in the end..

And to the utmost extend when they make you feel is all your doing..

I feel nowhere here nor there.. It's the shittiest feeling ever

+++++++++++++++

'Well I tried
But I had to draw the line
And still this question keeps on spinning in my mind

What if I had never let you go
Would you be the man I used to know
If I'd stayed
If you'd tried
If we could only turn back time
But I guess we'll never know'

Kate Winslet ~ What If

+++++++++++

Like i said it's not entirely over yet per se =)



Oh im still contactable though!

*Shidah darlin, if you are reading this entry do give me a beep with regards to this Sunday update yah!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:56 AM, Blogger Princess said…

    i didnt know that Kate Winslet could sing! :)

     
  • At 1:40 AM, Blogger Lis said…

    Hey Princess!hw r u doin! Thanks for dropping by again =)

    Yea neither do i!chance upon d song and fall in love wit it ever since, i love d meaningful lyrics!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home