Thursday, March 29, 2007

I was driving over the 'flyover'and instantly it reminded me the time when Gendeng and myself had our first ever fight,ironically Anuar Zain was on singing to 'Mungkin'..What I loved was the sunset hue.,and just the same it was sunshine after rain and it had the same hue as it was then..

Ever since then, I love the feeling of 'flying over the flyover'..

Looking back now, i find it cute our first fight..im not sure if you remembered but it was due to the fact that you were sulking just because i had to go home early when you obviously had plan a date for the whole day.. Come to think of it, it was one of those moments which you were quite romantic ;) (right..i was complaining of how unromantic you were hehe)

Oh wells,memories can so adorable at times!And although it was long over..I think its the signicant memories like this makes you think about the good things of a person rather then the bad..

Gendeng congrats! You are an uncle already!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home