Monday, March 19, 2007

I am back from my family vacation in Pulau Redang!

How to sum it all?

I have to thank those who had been giving countless ravings of what to expect, and honestly it had not been a disappointment at all! It was everything what you guys describe! Im over the moon still, the island was indeed beautiful!

As much as i would love to elaborate more, i am still 'coach-lagged' heh.. Though let me leave you with a few teaser of what I will be rambling non stop in my next entry..

The Blue Waters greeting me before approaching the island

Already looks so inviting,the anticipation to laze around all day awaits me!

Watching beautiful sunsets

The joy of discovering life underwater simply took my breath away

Watching the Sun rise,needless to say was wonderful with a Capital W

More blue seas...sighhh



And to part away from Redang looking Tanned is priceless, weather was unbelievable incredibly gorgeous! Ok la i shall not feeling-feeling maksaleh, more like i look so dark, to reiterate what my mama said 'eee kau gelap sangat la!'

1 Comments:

  • At 1:08 PM, Blogger Princess said…

    Im glad you had heaps of fun! :D
    Any hotties over there? ;)

    xoxo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home