Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Hey all!

Guess what, there is an odd addition in the house lately. Something totally unexpected, something the whole family didn't think that we would need.

We actually have a piano in our home right now! Pretty amazing actually because none of us know how to play that thing except of course for the musician daddy who does play a few notes here and there. For the rest of us, we are just fine admiring that thing which fitted nicely in our home and made it look somehow cosy!

Now I have this crazy idea of learning how to play that thing! Why not? It's not really too late isn't it?

Ok so ...You guys can read my thought bubble! Yes I was feeling feeling Alicia Keys and Lady Gaga lah! Just a thought, it's nice if I can play a tune rather then having to simply admire that beautiful thing.

Oh! How did it got here you say? Well, it's former owner was my cousin's (and yes she does play in fact she teaches piano lessons too) who had two piano and decided to give one away (for free). So my mama adopted it not because it's practical for the way it function but practical in Martha Stewart kinda way,bleargh!

*Psst Orang kata kalau rumah ada piano, family orang kaya tau! Hehe yeah the nerve I tell you! The things people say!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home