Wednesday, May 06, 2009

I bought these heels thinking Carrie Bradshaw and Rebecca Bloomwood would be so proud of me.



But the literal definition of Killer Heels existed for a reason. In this case it is a Killer Heel in every sense of the word. As much as I adore these heels, I know it's the kind of heels I should just wear to go visiting or something like that then take it off, wear it again and take it off again once I am back behind the wheels.

Only the boyfriend knows I was clinging to oh-dear-life (okay more like grasping on to him) after just 3 hours in this bloody heels.

And If I can digress a little bit here,




I swear If I have a voice like that I would sing this for you. This one is on repeat mode in as much as my current state of mind. You are my saving grace :)

'Hit me like a ray of sun
Burning through my darkest night
You're the only one that I want
Think I'm addicted to your light

I swore I'd never fall again
But this don't even feel like falling
Gravity can't forget
To pull me back to the ground again

Feels like I've been awakened
Every rule I had you breakin'
The risk that I'm takin'
I'm never gonna shut you out

Everywhere I'm looking now
I'm surrounded by your embrace
Baby I can see your halo
You know you're my saving grace

You're everything I need and more
It's written all over your face
Baby I can feel your halo
Pray it won't fade away'


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home